Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Hello All:


Me and my dear wife Linda in our engagement
picture.  She has been a rock to me in over 26 years
of marriage.  She deserves a medal for putting up with
this cranky old man at times.:)


      Hello:
          I have had someone ask me why do a blog when you post your whole life pretty much on
Facebook?  That is actually an excellent question.  While I enjoy immensely being on Facebook
I feel somewhat limited in being able to express myself on there because I frankly don't feel like
having controversy and hurt feelings because someone thinks a different way than I do.  Here, I can pretty much say what I want and unless one wants to disagree with me in comments or even on Facebook or other means then It's okay by me.  I also want to bless people with Scripture or Music,
or encourage them with stories about our daily life (hopefully not too boring)

     This blog will be open ended in that most subjects are fair game as far as what I post.  I also
will be open ended about when I post.  Probably no more than 3 times a week.  I want to thank everyone for encouraging me in this new venture and pray it is a blessing and encouragement to
Others.

No comments:

Post a Comment